Calibration / Validation according to DIN EN 1090
Since July 1, 2014, manufacturers of aluminum and steel structures have been subject to DIN EN 1090, which has created an identical rule base for construction products in Europe. The series of standards specifies the requirements in detail:
- EN 1090-1: CE conformity marking
- EN 1090-2: Steel structures
- EN 1090-3: Aluminum structures
The regulations governing the quality of welded products * require the regular calibration or validation of the arc welding equipment. Merkle takes care of the necessary calibrations for you by checking the values of current, voltage and ambient temperature as well as optionally also the wire feed speed and the gas flow rate.
All results are immediately available in a detailed log that serves as proof of calibration / validation.
* DIN EN 1090 Executions of steel structures and aluminum structures, DIN EN ISO 3834-2 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials - Comprehensive quality requirements
- Regular calibration / validation of your welding equipment
- Legal proof for employers' liability insurance association and insurance
- Relieving your managerial responsibility
- Inexpensive service
- Immediate and on site creation of the protocol