Through the robust and compact design these machines are predestined to be used by craftsmen in vehicle workshops, in the service and repair industry and also in the production industry. Experience the big plus of functionality thanks to the new control panel with its extra large function control knobs and its modern design. The new controller with Synergic wire feed and TEDAC® wire trim ensures high efficiency and quality.
The CompactMIG series comprises of 4 machines:
CompactMIG 280 K
Compact machine with a 280 A welding current capability.
CompactMIG 400 K
The high performance compact machine with a 400 A welding current capability.
CompactMIG 400 D
As above with the added bonus of a separate wire feed unit.
CompactMIG 400 DW
As with the 400 D but including a water cooling system for extra performance and durability.
Functionality and ease of operation
- Simple, self explanatory control panel with extra large function controls and LED display.
- Synergic wire feed.
- Setting and display of the wire trim by means of the TEDAC® torch.
- Creep start and wire burn back control are adjustable.
- Mode of operation: 2-stroke/4-stroke/stitch/ spot welding.
- Wire feed safety cut-off in 4-stroke operation.
- 4-roller wire feeding system as a standard.
- High speed wire insertion automatic.
- 2-stage choke mounted for reduced spatters (CompactMIG 400).
- Digital read-out of the welding current, welding voltage, wire feed speed and material thickness, with HOLD function.
- Lowered galvanized gas bottle holder.
- Easy handling of the unit due to big and robust swivel and carrier wheels.
- Connection for push-pull torch or remote control (option for CompactMIG 400 D/DW).
The precise flange mounted 4-roller wire feed unit DV-26
- Comes as a standard at all CompactMIG.
- Large dia rollers.
- No tools needed for roller changes.
- Easy access for wire.
- Directly flanged EURO torch connector.
- Precise and adjustment wire feed
- pressure adjustment.
The complete electronic module for the adjustment of the welding functions is mounted in a drawer configuration at the front panel. An easy and quick exchange of this item is possible at any time due to plug-in connections on the rear of the module.
The compact units (version K) are well arranged and space saving. The 4-roller drive system and the wire spool are mounted behind the side panel. Thus an easy accessibility of the wire feeding system for a quick change of the wire spool is achieved.
Unit with separate wire feeder:
The CompactMIG 400 DW is built with a separate wire feeder. The connection cable is clampable and pluggable at the machine and at the wire feeder.
A maximum length of up to 30 m is available. The wire feeder can be mounted on a rotary device, in vertical or horizontal position or on wheels.
Dust protection filter CompactMIG 400:
We recommend the use of the optional filter especially at dusty working areas. The filter frame is easy to fit to the machine.
It takes only seconds to exchange the filter. The system is available for all units.
- HSB 40% ED (10 min.):
- HSB 50% ED (10 min.):
- HSB 60% ED (10 min.):
- Maße L x B x H in mm: